I recently became the proud owner of three boxes of Arganese Cigars. The problem is I don’t have enough room for all of them. So I’ve decided to give away 6 of these cigars. Follow the rules closely below to enter.
- You must be at least 18 years old and live in the United States. (Sorry it is getting tricky shipping tobacco overseas.)
- Contest ends September 12, 2007.
- You may enter once by posting a comment on this post saying: “I am at least 18 years old.”
- You may enter a second time by submitting this post to StumbleUpon and then in a separate comment post here stating you Stumbled it along with your StumbleUpon ID.
- You may enter a third time if you post about this contest on your blog and it trackbacks to this post.
- Good Luck!
Comment Moderation is turned on so please be patient and don’t double post. I need to sleep, eat and work occasionally.
Update: I’ve tried the Maduro and the Connecticut so far and really enjoyed them. I will get a review done in the next week or two.
Popularity: 11% [?]