Well after being on vacation for a week and avoiding the razor for a little over a week I’m not looking forward to ripping my face off. I’ve been using a Gillette Fusion for awhile and find it an acceptable razor, though cleaning the thing is a pain. Since I’d like to shave my head [...]
- Cigar Reviews
- How to Cut, Light and Smoke a Cigar.
- 5 Cigars That Will Prove You Are A Man
- Interview with Johnny Soyak, Cigar in a Bottle Creator
- Xi MTX Multi-Tool Review
- 10 Questions From a Wannabe Cigar Smoker
- Casa Fuente Pyramid #2 Cigar Review (Arturo Fuente)
- Cigar Review: Alec Bradley Tempus
- What will you smoke during the Super Bowl?
- Ashtray mouth: How do you get rid of it?
- Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon review
- Snoop Dogg launches Executive Branch cigars
- Fausto FT140 by Tatuaje Cigars
- A Quiet Celebration
- Help Me Pick My New Job Celebration Cigar and Beverage
- Now Where Was I?
- Buying A New House
- CigarChat #7, sponsored by Tesa Cigars
- 2010 IPCPR Updates
- Sometimes No Answer Is Best
- Metropolitan - Ladys on Nat Sherman Metropolitan Cigar Review
- Daniel on CigarChat Cigar Review: Jameson Cigars Declaration Iniquity
- Jesse on Padilla 1948 Robusto Cigar Review
- Leonor Miller on A Quiet Celebration
- Lola T on A Quiet Celebration
- Bowmeister on What’s the Cheapest Cigar You Ever Bought?
- Lea G on A Quiet Celebration
- Bill campbell on Cigar Reviews
- PHILIP NEATH on Budget Smoke: Villiger Export Natural
- Tom on A Quiet Celebration