Country of Origin: Nicaragua Wrapper: Habano Ecuador Binder: Nicaraguan Filler: Nicaraguan Length: 5 1/2″ Ring: 52 Tasting Notes: Well constructed, honestly I don’t think I’ve ever seen a poorly constructed cigar from Tatuaje. The cigar is firm but has a fantastic draw. I’m picking up some black pepper before lighting it, leaving my mouth tingling. [...]
- Cigar Reviews
- How to Cut, Light and Smoke a Cigar.
- Interview with Johnny Soyak, Cigar in a Bottle Creator
- 5 Cigars That Will Prove You Are A Man
- Xi MTX Multi-Tool Review
- 10 Questions From a Wannabe Cigar Smoker
- Casa Fuente Pyramid #2 Cigar Review (Arturo Fuente)
- Cigar Review: Alec Bradley Tempus
- What will you smoke during the Super Bowl?
- What's the most expensive cigar you ever bought?
- Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon review
- Snoop Dogg launches Executive Branch cigars
- Fausto FT140 by Tatuaje Cigars
- A Quiet Celebration
- Help Me Pick My New Job Celebration Cigar and Beverage
- Now Where Was I?
- Buying A New House
- CigarChat #7, sponsored by Tesa Cigars
- 2010 IPCPR Updates
- Sometimes No Answer Is Best
- Metropolitan - Ladys on Nat Sherman Metropolitan Cigar Review
- Daniel on CigarChat Cigar Review: Jameson Cigars Declaration Iniquity
- Jesse on Padilla 1948 Robusto Cigar Review
- Leonor Miller on A Quiet Celebration
- Lola T on A Quiet Celebration
- Bowmeister on What’s the Cheapest Cigar You Ever Bought?
- Lea G on A Quiet Celebration
- Bill campbell on Cigar Reviews
- PHILIP NEATH on Budget Smoke: Villiger Export Natural
- Tom on A Quiet Celebration