According to Ashton Cigar’s website, the Estate Sun Grown was developed to celebrate their 20 years in the business, and is constructed with “a unique Dominican wrapper grown on the Chateau de la Fuente farm in the Dominican Republic.” I’ve never had a chance to sample one of these, as it’s out of my usual price range, but my lovely bride purchased one for me as a birthday gift, so I mixed myself up a mint julep and smoked this one on a lovely, cool summer evening.
- Cigar Reviews
- How to Cut, Light and Smoke a Cigar.
- Xi MTX Multi-Tool Review
- Interview with Johnny Soyak, Cigar in a Bottle Creator
- Casa Fuente Pyramid #2 Cigar Review (Arturo Fuente)
- 10 Questions From a Wannabe Cigar Smoker
- Cigar Review: Alec Bradley Tempus
- 5 Cigars That Will Prove You Are A Man
- What will you smoke during the Super Bowl?
- What's the most expensive cigar you ever bought?
- Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon review
- Snoop Dogg launches Executive Branch cigars
- Fausto FT140 by Tatuaje Cigars
- A Quiet Celebration
- Help Me Pick My New Job Celebration Cigar and Beverage
- Now Where Was I?
- Buying A New House
- CigarChat #7, sponsored by Tesa Cigars
- 2010 IPCPR Updates
- Sometimes No Answer Is Best
- Metropolitan - Ladys on Nat Sherman Metropolitan Cigar Review
- Daniel on CigarChat Cigar Review: Jameson Cigars Declaration Iniquity
- Jesse on Padilla 1948 Robusto Cigar Review
- Leonor Miller on A Quiet Celebration
- Lola T on A Quiet Celebration
- Bowmeister on What’s the Cheapest Cigar You Ever Bought?
- Lea G on A Quiet Celebration
- Bill campbell on Cigar Reviews
- PHILIP NEATH on Budget Smoke: Villiger Export Natural
- Tom on A Quiet Celebration